Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween, Roach style

We decorated our house this year like a grave yard. The boys loved it and so did the neighborhood kids. Next year I think we'll add the creapy music and make it even scarrier.

Charlie was a turtle. He loved Halloween and Trick-or-treating. The only problem was her wanted to stop after each house to see what was in his bucket and eat it. He also added a lot of dirt and rocks to his candy because they are just as much fun to put in!


Here are some great shots of my kids this Halloween. Aidan and Porter really wanted to be Jedi. The costumes at the store were so cheesy, so I decided to make them myself. They turned out great and I hope the boys will use them for dress up for a long time.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Alethea, maybe you could make one of these for me! I often though I'd like to dress this way all the time.

    Love, Michael C-H

    ReplyDelete