Saturday, January 24, 2009

Presenting Blog a la Roach


Welcome to our new blog.
The boys are growing so quickly, and some of you said you wished you could see more of them on the web. So, here we are.
Here is our family intro. I live in Central Utah with my husband Max and our three sons. Aidan 41/2 years, Porter 2 years, and Charlie 6 months. I love living in rurual Utah. The air is always clean, and there are mountains in every direction. We have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 chickens. I like to play with my kids and husband, garden, read, host parties, play poker, and spend time with my wonderful girlfriends. I feel blessed to give my children such a happy life.
I hope you enjoy seeing and reading about the boys. They learn new things every day, and (not to brag) are ridiculously adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment